Application locker (a.k.a AppLocker) mobile application allows user to protect launching of any application with a PIN. User can choose any application to be locked. When launching a locked application, user will be prompt to enter a PIN before he/she can access the application. In the event that a wrong PIN is entered, the application will not be launched.
1) When applocker is launched for the first time, user will be asked to enter new PIN along with selecting a secret question/answer. User can choose to answer the secret question in the event that a PIN is lost in which the PIN will be revealed if the correct answer is entered.
2) When applocker is launched subsequently, a dialog will prompt the user to enter the PIN.
3) To activate/deactivate applocker, select "Activate"/"Deactivate" from the "Options" menu as shown below. Note that once applocker is deactivated, all applications will not be protected by the PIN.
4) After successful login with the correct PIN, a list of applications will be shown to the user.
5) To lock/unlock application(s), user can select "Lock"/"Lock all"/"Unlock"/"Unlock all" menu item from the "Options" menu as shown below. Pressing of center selection key will toggle betwen lock/unlock state. A locked application will be shown with a tick.
6) To change the PIN, select "Change PIN" menu item from the "Options" menu.
7) The "Enter PIN" dialog will be shown whenever a locked application is launched as shown below.
Platform supported: Series60 3rd edition, Series60 3rd edition fp1, Series60 3rd edition fp2, Series60 5th edition, Symbian^3.